The Squad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dawn

Oh, this was awesome! Catalina has such a protective streak! If she is this strong at 8, I can’t wait to see what she grows up to be! What did everyone else think?

• #16583 Reply
      Piggy

I loved this book. I am a fan of your work and Colton did not disappoint. I would love to know the names of the rest of the seals daughters. I know Ty’s was Amalie. Mengele was a hoot and a half and love how she is roping Lily (Anna) into her mess. The fact that she offed someone is a trip. I kind of liked the book more because it was not super smutty and had more story.

• #16585 Reply
      Meniola

I love the way you wrote about Roxy, she being a victim but still strong-willed and the Jason is so sweet and attentive, and the way they accepted her and make her feel among them is just a thing of beauty .Mengele and her ways is so cool and amazing and the way she keeps Lily-Anna in shenanigans. I really can’t get over the crossover series, I just keep reading the other books over and over again. Can’t wait to read more of Caleb and little Zak

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: The Squad
Your information:

Amazon Disclosure: Jordan Silver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

FTC Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links. Jordan Silver may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.