The Family: The Spitfire Book 4

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum The Family: The Spitfire Book 4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen’Annette

Will you be releasing The Spitfire Book 4 in paperback? Books 1-3 my relatives/friends have said they are hysterically funny–so I just bought Books 1-3 in paperback, but I see Book 4 is only as an ebook. I have bought MANY of your books a couple of years ago that were recommended by friends and now they have persuaded me to buy the series. Right now I can’t do any reading because of what is happening now. I like reading series books and I am anxious to read the entire Lyon’s series and now The Spitfire series. You are truly my favorite author in this genre and I have enjoyed reading a few of your books in the past. My friends have said I have to buy The Spitfire series–except Book 4 has not been released in paperback form.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: The Family: The Spitfire Book 4
Your information:

Amazon Disclosure: Jordan Silver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

FTC Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links. Jordan Silver may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.