Seek peek Caitlin

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum Seek peek Caitlin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jo

I have so enjoyed these chapters! I am so excited for the book to release! Mamma B has obviously been working extremely hard. Let’s let her know how much we appreciate her. I know I certainly do. Thank you so much for giving us this glimpse into what is going to be one of your best. I am truly grateful and very excited to read the final work. Thank you Jordan Silver for giving me a break from the real world with this wonderful book!

• #11597 Reply
      Patricia

I wholeheartedly agree Jo. So much time, effort and thought has been put into this lastest installment. Anticipating the release!

• #11601 Reply
      Tracy

I can’t get enough I go online every half hour to see if there is more I can’t wait till I can buy it. Great Job Mama

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Seek peek Caitlin
Your information:

Cancel

Amazon Disclosure: Jordan Silver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

FTC Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links. Jordan Silver may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.