More Audiobooks

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum More Audiobooks

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      aweitzm1
      Participant

Do you plan to make anymore of your books into audible?I would especially love to hear the Eden High Series.

I will admit though I loved the narration of the first Lyon’s book and have listened to it many times. I was very excited for the second book to come out on audio. I bought it right away but the narrator changed and I don’t find him as good and it was hard for me to get through the book.

If you make another Lyon’s book audio hopefully the narrator will be better.

I have read about 95% of your books and usually end up re-reading them again when I am waiting for something new. You are one of my favorite authors.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: More Audiobooks
Your information:

Amazon Disclosure: Jordan Silver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

FTC Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links. Jordan Silver may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.