Lyon’s Cub – Caitlin

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum Lyon’s Cub – Caitlin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephanie Wilson

I can’t believe how much I love this preview. Mama B has done it again. Anxiously awaiting more.

• #11530 Reply
      Lia

I am so loving this. Please upload the next chapter. I am so in love with your brain Mama B, I just want to live in it lol

• #11531 Reply
      Ash

I want more!
      When is this book coming out!
      Love it!

• #11532 Reply
      Stephanie Wilson

Jace is back…thank you Mama B. I love how the books intertwine so seamlessly. You are so creative. I wish I had a 1/4 of your talent.

• #11533 Reply
      Stephanie Wilson

Jace is back…thank you Mama B. I love how the books intertwine so seamlessly. You are so creative. I wish I had a 1/4 of your talent.

• #11536 Reply
      Wateena

Hi Jordan,

Can’t wait for the rest of Caitlin’s story”!! Your work is awesome so enjoy all.

• #11537 Reply
      Ash

So right! I really want the book I can’t wait until it’s out!

• #11538 Reply
      Stephanie Wilson

Mengele, you got love her. Looking out for her big sister and Daddy’s relationship. Can’t wait to see what she has in store for the douche bothering her sister.

• #11539 Reply
      Kirsten

Love it so far! I’ve been eagerly awaiting Caitlin’s book for a years. Only one I want more that this is Mengele’s! I am feeling like the holidays started early with these previews!

• #11540 Reply
      Lisa

Love it. Leave it for Megele to save the day. Made me cry with Caitlin – poor baby and poor Colton. Can’t believe you sic Jace on Todd, didn’t see that one coming, but makes sense, how else would Pappa Lyon feel confident that he can take care of her.
      Only one issue I have, there’s a lot of background stories to keep track of, distracted from Caitlin’s story a little. Trying to remember who’s doing what is hard.
      Now I’m thinking you’re gonna have to revamp Megele’s story. Cause, I can’t see her being all shy like with Anthony – not her style.
      Keep up the great work, can’t wait for the next installment.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• #11541 Reply
      Tina

L,ove it! Thank you Mama BπŸ˜—

• #11549 Reply
      Stephanie Wilson

Loving the fact that everyone is coming together again. They are Todd grow as a character and as a man. I love the way he is able to connect the dots and realize what Colt is hiding from his girls. If Colt sees Todd in action he will have to let Catie go to school. He will be able to be confident that Todd will be able to take care of his girl. Mengele is proving herself to be not only an intelligent girl as per the norm, but an especially caring sister. I can’t wait to see this book play out.

• #11550 Reply
      Ash

I am shocked to discover that he is going up to her room!
      This is going to be good!

• #11552 Reply
      Kirsten

Read everything through Chapter 18! Perfect, perfect, perfect!

• #11553 Reply
      Keysha

Love the story, can’t wait for the rest of it. Falling more for Lyon Family

• #11554 Reply
      Miriam

So good i am addicted cant wait for the next chapter

• #11568 Reply
      Lisa

Sorry Mama, didn’t mean to tell you what to do……πŸŽŠπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• #11572 Reply
      Patricia

Man oh Man, this is getting soooooooo good. the layers are so deep. The amount of research and continuity that Mama Butterfly put into this is astounding.

• #11574 Reply
      Victoria

This book is going to be the bomb.

• #11575 Reply
      Tracy

OMG I am going crazy with wanting more. I love all your books Mama B but I think I am going to love this one the most.

• #11578 Reply
      Melanie

OMG!!!! I feel like I am going through withdrawals waiting on this book to be released. This is the reason I usually wait until the book is released and never read the sneak peaks. This book is going to be so great and I can not wait until I am able to get it!!!!!

• #11607 Reply
      Rebecca

I missed a good chunk of the teasers. When will the book come out so I can read it?! πŸ™‚

• #11622 Reply
      Dian yaniarti

I love alll of your books, i love caitlin story, i go to see sneak peek everyday, i hope the book can finish soonβ€οΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€“

Viewing 22 reply threads
Reply To: Lyon’s Cub – Caitlin
Your information:

Cancel