I miss Jordan’s older books!

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum I miss Jordan’s older books!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Becky Jean

Just finished Men of Honor Gage. It reminded me of your earlier books. I do like your current work but I love your earlier stuff! Any one else?

• #11752 Reply
      Don

Me too. They were so raw. No political correctness. Almost taboo. I’ve read a few of them multiple times.

• #12535 Reply
      Melissa Hogston

Totally agree, i miss her older books have read and reread several times some of my personal favorites are Gabreals Promise, Talons Heart, Billionaires wife, The Billionaire, Bikers babygirl and all things Colton Lyon

• #12613 Reply
      Deepa

I read Gabriel’s Promise and Talon’s heart for the second time after an year. I couldn’t stop laughing. I really miss those kind of books for Jordan’s. I wish you would write rom coms and sweet innocent love stories again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: I miss Jordan’s older books!
Your information:

Amazon Disclosure: Jordan Silver is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

FTC Disclosure: Some links on this website may be affiliate links. Jordan Silver may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.