Hello butterflies

Home Forums Jordan Silver Book Forum Hello butterflies

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leslie 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

jordansilver144
    Keymaster

Hello my little butterflies please introduce yourself here

• #7348 Reply

Allie Stewart
    Participant

SEAL Trainer Allie reporting for duty! Bwahaaaaaaa!

• #7351 Reply

jordansilver144
      Keymaster

you need all the help you can get

• #7353 Reply

Allie Stewart
        Participant

Ok, this is gonna be freakin awesome! Sooooooo, back to my original question: Do Allie’s SEALS still talk to you? Bunny would like to know!

• #7355 Reply

jordansilver144
          Keymaster

listen you, since they joined that fuck Colt they never shut the hell up, now they have Jace and his gang joining them and I’m all the way FUBAR

• #7352 Reply

Tamara Webster

Mom of 5, married to retired military man. Love your books and can’t wait for the next ones to make an appearance. Thank you for writing for our enjoyment.

• #7356 Reply

Dawn

Hey! I’m a teacher that loves to read Jordan’s books! I am especially loving Adventures of the Golden Princess right now!!!

• #7357 Reply

Becci
    Participant

Good Morning! I have 3 human monsters and 2 furry little monsters. I am married to a wonderful man for 17 years this July. Thank you for your amazing books.

• #7359 Reply

Yolanda

Hello.
    How are you doing?
    I’m loving the chapters you posted of the Golden Princess.
    Can’t wait until you publish it.
    I am currently rereading one of your books.
    Later,
    Yolanda

• #7360 Reply

Yolanda

Yo, I’m dying to know how the golden princess ends. I have a migraine and i keep getting online just to see if you’ve updated it yet. I want the next chapter lkke yesterday.
    Love ya.

• #7361 Reply

Allie Stewart
      Participant

I’m so proud! Good job butterfly!!! Your begging technique is on point! And I love how you ended giving more love!

• #7362 Reply

Eva Mullaney

Mom to two. Married 27 years to an ex-marine. But is anyone really an ex-marine?? Love Jordan’s books. Read them over and over again.

• #7385 Reply

Mindy

Hi Jordan and Everyone 👋

I’m Mindy, my life is almost all Navy, I’m a Navy Brat, Navy Veteran, Navy Spouse (husband is retired Chief) and now a Navy Mom…my daughter followed our footsteps and is currently deployed on an Aircraft Carrier.

So…I read romance books 😁. It’s my “escape” from real life and I LOVE them, I ONLY read romance cuz what’s the point of “escape” if you read “real life” books? I’ve been a devoted Jordan Silver reader since (I think) the beginning and I have ALL her books. I re read them often and there isn’t a bad one. Some are just different hahaha.

I ABSOLUTELY avoid spoilers because I don’t read cliffhangers (sorry Mama B 😁) but as soon as they are released I’m all over it ❤️

Love that this is an option and look forward to talking with everyone. M

• #7387 Reply

Mindy

Sorry Eva!! My intro went to the wrong place…I’m not used to this kind of format so I think I clicked in the wrong thing not realizing it.

Lol No Ex Marines, only former hahaha. My husband is a Retired Chief. They have the same “rule” no ex Chiefs only FORMER rotfl

• #7363 Reply

Ketsia

Hi Jordan! I’ve been a fan ever since I read Talon’s Heart years ago. My kindle is full of your books. Thanks for sharing your stories with us!Looking forward to seeing what more you have in store for us.🤗😘

• #7364 Reply

candice

Candice here with all the conspiracies theories. But most of all I love my Todd

• #7365 Reply

Mia Taye

Good morning Ms. Silver
    Met my alpha man when we were 18. We sre from

• #7366 Reply

Annalyn

Hello Mama B tabachoi12 here from Michigan! I love all your heroine especially Katarina Lyon and Derry!

• #7367 Reply

Jeannie

Hello! I am Jeannie, most people call me Jen. I have been married for 24 years (almost 25) and have two awesome kids. They aren’t little anymore. My girl is 24 years old and my son is 27 years old. I live in Georgia in a very small town in the mountains. I am bedridden and so I have a lot of free time which I spend a good 90% of reading. 🙂 Guess who one of my favorite authors is? 🙂

• #7368 Reply

Shakira Hinds
    Participant

Shakira. Canadian,Book lover, food devourer, absolutely no filter. Did i mention book lover? I may have a slight obsession. Love your stories and eagerly awaiting more stories as well as epilogues for a few that left me unsatisfied 😋😋

• #7372 Reply

Tracy goode

Hi I’m Tracy

I am a very impatient person who loves your books.and I’m not ashamed to beg and plead.
    I am 39 and love all the alphas you create in your crazy mind my favourite is jace and then colton. Now sorry for this but I am gonna start begging please more books

• #7373 Reply

Samantha

Im married we have 5 boys the yungest is 5 the ooldest is fixing to turn 15. I have 6 dogs, 5 pbaby puppies, 4 pot belly pigs, 6 baby pot belly pigs, 4 pygmy goats n 2 sheep. I love to rread. My first jordan silver book was seal teams. I work as an emt n read to unwind between calls. I cant wait for more books. You r are 1 of 3 authors that i buy as soon as they r ready.

• #7374 Reply

Rebecca

I love your books, thank you for all you do.

• #7375 Reply

Michele

Chele6859-
    Mom of 2, grandma of 8, married to a former truck driver/dispatcher who has changed his profession to a heavy equipment operator! Always 1 clikck Momma B.

• #7376 Reply

Deborah

Hi everyone. I am 60 plus years young and have been married 45 years, 2 kids, 4 grandkids. Since I read my first Jordan Silver book about a year ago I am hooked!I will read them as fast as you can write them.

• #7377 Reply

Missy

Hey Mama B, always and forever will love your work. My favourite book of yours is The Daughter-in-law. I hope you write some more like this at some stage…whenever…no pressure whatsoever. Anyway I’m a single parent to my 15 year old son and I’m from Auckland, New Zealand.

• #7378 Reply

Jenn

First of all I love your books, but most of all your wit. You have never let the haters win! Can’t wait for any new ones and of course love the Golden Princess.
    Little bit about me… Single mom of 3. I have a 19 yr old daughter and 2 sons age 9 and 4. When the pressures of being a single Mom get to me I enjoy losing myself in your books at night. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us.

• #7379 Reply

Kathy

Hi all! I’m a teacher and loving all the books. Best refresher after a tough day.

• #7380 Reply

Bobbie Thomas

As a mother of two sets of twins, I love how you add them to your stories. Are you going to write a book about alpha twins? Also do you have twins?

• #7381 Reply

Tammie

I have no kiddos but am the sister of retired military. I have yo say that i love your books; but, i do wosh that you would inform the rest of the butterflies that Talon belongs to me!!

• #7383 Reply

Lisa

Hello Jordan, I LOVE your books! I love how your heroines can be sassy and hold their own with their alpha men. The trash-talking names your heroines come up with are hilarious (Like Vanessa the Daugher-in-Law calling monster-in-law Haggie). I look forward to your books.

• #7384 Reply

Theresa Garnett

Hi I’m Theresa. From the UK and married for 14 years with three children. Love your books JS and love nothing better than being engrossed in any one of them. 🦋🦋

• #7386 Reply

Mindy

Hi Jordan and Everyone 👋

I’m Mindy, my life is almost all Navy, I’m a Navy Brat, Navy Veteran, Navy Spouse (husband is retired Chief) and now a Navy Mom…my daughter followed our footsteps and is currently deployed on an Aircraft Carrier.

So…I read romance books 😁. It’s my “escape” from real life and I LOVE them, I ONLY read romance cuz what’s the point of “escape” if you read “real life” books? I’ve been a devoted Jordan Silver reader since (I think) the beginning and I have ALL her books. I re read them often and there isn’t a bad one. Some are just different hahaha.

I ABSOLUTELY avoid spoilers because I don’t read cliffhangers (sorry Mama B 😁) but as soon as they are released I’m all over it ❤️

Love that this is an option and look forward to talking with everyone. M

• #7388 Reply

Tracy

Hi Butterflies. My name is Tracy & I’m 46 and live in Australia. I have been married for 21 years and have 2 children plus 1 furry child. I’ve been a fan of Jordan since I first read about Colton Lyon and can’t stop. Give me some hard core alpha male anytime. Keep up the awesome work Jordan. We love you!

• #7389 Reply

Kathy Levitt

Hi!!! My name is Kathy. I have been obsessed with mama B since I read The Soldiers Lady. I can’t get enough of her books! I love this group and love all you butterflies! I haven’t laughed so much in years as I have since I joined this group! Thanks butterflies, and especially mama B😘😘

• #7390 Reply

Lisa Bennett

Hi everyone. My name is Lisa I have been with my husband 35 years we’ve been married 33 years. I have 2 grown kids and 2 grand dogs I buy Jordan’s books the minute they are available. Often wait a few days to read them because there won’t be a new one every day. I reread them often. Rereading mountain man now.

• #7392 Reply

Diana

Hi

From the Caribbean island of St Kitts. I have been a fan for years. I love love love your books especially the Eden High Series.

Much love from your Island fan.

Diana

• #7395 Reply

Kathy

Hello Mama B and fellow Butterflies. I am from Florida and am past being an avid reader. I read at least two books a day, sometimes more, in between working full time, caring for my 89 year old disabled mother and raising a 31 year old Autistic nephew. There is always drama in my householkd, so reading books, especially Mama’s, helps ease my mind.

• #7396 Reply

Michelle

I’m a mom of 4 kids and my oldest is autistic and between working from home and taking care of my children and taking care of special child I don’t get to wind down but ready g your books helps me forget for that time i love all your books from tiffany lourdes, and cami york please don’t stop writing

• #7403 Reply

Shez

Hi All,

I love reading and after a friend recommmended one of Jordan’s books, I fell in love. I love all of them, can’t really pick one.

• #7406 Reply

Karen Steadman

I am a divorced Mom of three. I live in New Orleans. I love all of your books! My favorite of all time was Passion❤️

• #7412 Reply

Linda

Hi , im a mother of three, and live in Melbourne Australia, I first read Sassey Curves about a year and a half ago and have been hooked ever since. Thank you for all the amazing stories, they help in giving me a break from reality, as a full time carer for my blind father, and life in general. So thanks for having an awesome talent and sharing it with us.

• #7435 Reply

CChase

Hi everyone
    A wfe of 26.5 yrs married to retired Army Veteran and mom of Army veteran
    And mom of special needs son. Enjoy reading, helps me relax. The have fibromyliga a d chronic pain. Reading is my favorite thing to do. Huge fan f yours momma Butterfly

• #7436 Reply

Eliza

kia ora….crazy step mum too a brilliant 28 year old rugby player…and grumpy aunty to 9 friggin awesome minons…loving the new styles of writing and also the continuing stories ( new generation) of your books….please tell me… Does Sofiya and Junior (Anthony older siblings) get stories maybe possibly….please begging cause there Uncles Jonas and Elliot would WROCK with there dad in that twisted Alpha way

• #7441 Reply

Adriana

Crazy life with a full time job, two teens, an amazing husband and a crazy family. Your books are my escape from my crazy but wonderful life

• #7448 Reply

Gina

Hello ,I’ve been married 24 years have one son who turned 19 today! I’m a huge fan of all your books. Love Jace,Colt and all there crazy friends and family .The golden princess is starting out so awesome can’t wait for more ! Thank you so much ,I’m a huge fan of yours and love your books !!

• #7492 Reply

Michelle

Michelle and lm reported from duty lol

• #7512 Reply

Sugarbreak
    Participant

Mom of 6, grandmother of 10. Tired af, but I will gladly stay up late reading books from mama.

• #7513 Reply

Gina

Hej,
    I im a mother of one girl, and live in Sweden, I first read The Gambler about 2 years ago and have been reading all your books ever since. Thank you for all the amazing stories, they help in giving me a break. So thank you for sharing your awesome talent and books with us .

• #7524 Reply

Leslie

Mom of 1 a son who is totqlly awesome, sister to 6 …daughter and friend. Work 6 to 7 days a week.
    yarn and bead freak with a need to create. Read to relax….staying up late till my eyes are tired. Love all your books…take me away calgon.

Reply To: Hello butterflies
Your information:

Cancel