Favorite teasers not released yet

Home Forums Jordan Silver Book Forum Favorite teasers not released yet

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chrissy 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Linda

Mine is Luck of the Irish. Can’t wait for that one.

• #7444 Reply

Tammie

So far The Golden princess. I can’t wait for that heifer Emma to get what she deserves.

• #7449 Reply

Gina

It’s hard to choose between Tennessee Heat and Adventures of the Golden Princess!! Both have me hooked and I’m addicted. I keep checking for more ! I love Colt Lyon and Eden high but whatever you put out I would be so excited and happy to read !

• #7455 Reply

Tab Phipps

The luck the Irish

• #7474 Reply

Shakira Hinds
    Participant

All of them, especially Catalina. Can’t wait to see how that little shit turns out

• #7539 Reply

Yolanda

Catalina is going to take over the world, and her daddy is going to loose his mind for good

• #7479 Reply

Dawn

Catalina and the Golden Princess!

• #7490 Reply

Yvette

Mine is Tennessee heat

• #7507 Reply

Tracy goode

Mengele and adventures of the golden princess both on same day 11th Feb 19 would be great not heard about the Irish one I want to read everything the waiting is h e double hockey sticks

• #7508 Reply

Missiey Waller

My is Tennessee Heat I am so in love with that book right now.

• #7511 Reply

Sugarbreak
    Participant

Catalina

• #7514 Reply

Gina

Catalina and the Golden Princess

• #7515 Reply

Camilla

All of them!! Lol i just can’t handle the wait sometimes!

• #7527 Reply

Carman Welsch

Anything Kat and Lyon , but right now it’s the Golden Princess . Wouldn’t mind a little more Talon !

• #7528 Reply

Gina

So hard to choose ? Would love to read anything on Kat and Colt and or Eden high but the teasers for Tennessee Heat and Adventures of the golden princess are really good !I’m so looking forward to those books !

• #7581 Reply

Chrissy

I think I saw on called Teachers Pet, I need it so bad lol but I’m happy with anything Jordan releases

Reply To: Favorite teasers not released yet
Your information: