Favorite teasers not released yet

Home Forums Jordan Silver Discussion Forum Favorite teasers not released yet

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Mine is Luck of the Irish. Can’t wait for that one.

• #10564 Reply

Anonymous

So far The Golden princess. I can’t wait for that heifer Emma to get what she deserves.

• #10563 Reply

Anonymous

It’s hard to choose between Tennessee Heat and Adventures of the Golden Princess!! Both have me hooked and I’m addicted. I keep checking for more ! I love Colt Lyon and Eden high but whatever you put out I would be so excited and happy to read !

• #10562 Reply

Anonymous

The luck the Irish

• #10561 Reply

All of them, especially Catalina. Can’t wait to see how that little shit turns out

• #10560 Reply

Anonymous

Catalina and the Golden Princess!

• #10559 Reply

Anonymous

Mine is Tennessee heat

• #10558 Reply

Anonymous

Mengele and adventures of the golden princess both on same day 11th Feb 19 would be great not heard about the Irish one I want to read everything the waiting is h e double hockey sticks

• #10557 Reply

Anonymous

My is Tennessee Heat I am so in love with that book right now.

• #10556 Reply

Sugarbreak

Catalina

• #10555 Reply

Anonymous

Catalina and the Golden Princess

• #10554 Reply

Anonymous

All of them!! Lol i just can’t handle the wait sometimes!

• #10553 Reply

Anonymous

Anything Kat and Lyon , but right now it’s the Golden Princess . Wouldn’t mind a little more Talon !

• #10552 Reply

Anonymous

So hard to choose ? Would love to read anything on Kat and Colt and or Eden high but the teasers for Tennessee Heat and Adventures of the golden princess are really good !I’m so looking forward to those books !

• #10551 Reply

Anonymous

Catalina is going to take over the world, and her daddy is going to loose his mind for good

• #10550 Reply

Anonymous

I think I saw on called Teachers Pet, I need it so bad lol but I’m happy with anything Jordan releases

Reply To: Favorite teasers not released yet
Your information:

Cancel