Colton Lyon Club

Home Forums Jordan Silver Book Forum Colton Lyon Club

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tania 2 months ago.

• Author

jordansilver144
    Keymaster

All things Colton Lyon, what you love about him from his tats his piercings and his quotes.

• #7426 Reply

Linda

All of the above, plus his family loyalty and his take no shit attitude

• #7427 Reply

Ginger Bott

Everything mentioned above and also how he is not afraid to show Kat how much he loves her and all her babies.

• #7433 Reply

Michele

Just the way is with Kat period. Protective loving & a major pain in the ass!

• #7437 Reply

Georgia

I love Colton Lyon family. His pothead father and mother and her girls.

• #7488 Reply

Michele

Lol his pot head father reminds me of my husband!

• #7440 Reply

Jerri

I love his devotion to his family. They are his everything and he’s not afraid to show it.

• #7446 Reply

Tammie

I love his attitude about his family. Although he couldn’t be my husband because after that scene where he tied Kat to the bed and whipped her for punishment??!! I would have swung on his ass as soon as he let me go and i got feeling back in my extremities.

• #7450 Reply

CChase

Colt is such a amazing Man.. Who is loyal a d loves his family. Not afraid to show it. Protects them. So no mercy and hen someone messes with them. Enjoy reading his story. Love to read about his Lyon crew.
    And would.love to read his mom and dad’s story.

• #7452 Reply

Karen Steadman

I love how Colton is with his familyH
    His love for Kat and all of their kids
    I love his healthy fear of Mengele😂😂😂

• #7453 Reply

Gina

He’s a true alpha Male but boy does he love his girl !!

• #7473 Reply

Shakira Hinds
    Participant

Everything period. Would love me one of him in real life

• #7478 Reply

Tamara Webster

I love Colt. He always seems on the verge of an aneurysm dealing with the family. The funniest for me is Mengele, he’s a big alpha male, no nonsense tough guy and she scares him with her potential. The protective nature he has is over the top but the family deals with it.

• #7481 Reply

Chrissi

I love everything about him he’s perfect. Now if I could find a man just like him lol

• #7486 Reply

Tommye

Love how he is with family!

• #7491 Reply

Michelle

I just love how he love his wife and children anand how nutty he can get

• #7494 Reply

Krystal

Love his sex appeal. However how much he cherishes his wife and kids it what does it for me!!

• #7495 Reply

Tracy goode

I love how he shows how he loves kat and his family weather that is with actions all the way to killing
    I love that he kept one side of his body to have kat tattoo
    I love how protective of his girls he is like when caitie bear was in that book so he killed the danger but how he is still scared about mengele

• #7496 Reply

Amanda

Colton is my favorite of all of your alphas. I love how much he loves Kat and even though he’s a bid bad alpha, he’s a teddy bear with his wife and kids. I love how he’s always trying to figure out Kat’s schemes and how he know Mengele is gonna be out of control but he’s doesn’t really try to stifle that mind of hers.

• #7497 Reply

jdgass

From his build to his tats,he’s the epitome of a male specimen. I love that he welcomes all of Kat’s pregnancies. He’s truly devoted to his family. He leads by example and he’s who all other males strive to be like.

Your recent sample of him telling Kat that as hard as he works to put food on the table and she’s dieting is hilarious! 😅

• #7501 Reply

Angel

I love everything Lyon related. From his alpha male attitude, way of thinking, tatts and piercings to his family (Katie Bear, Mengele, the pot head but especially Kat).

• #7503 Reply

Cry 7

I love everything about Colton, but the last books i found him less lovely with Kat….protective yes….attentive yes….but loveky in the Colton way i miss it

• #7505 Reply

Jasmin C

Colton has the exterior of an alpha man (sooo hot!) and the interior of a teddy bear when it comes to his family. I just love the way he interacts with his family and especially his wife. Can’t wait to read how he reacts when his baby girls grow up and start dating.

• #7506 Reply

Tasha Cogan

Jordan sliver can you please give us some more of yummy Colton Lyon. I about to re read to get my damn fix

• #7523 Reply

Sherilyn

OMG EVERYTHING!!!!! I love everything about him. From his derrogetory comments his fuckability, and his idea that his father and gis pot bregade as well as his mother and her nosy bregade will Fuqu his life. LOL. Just love him. I feel like his body is in top notch physique, his tattoos, piercings and just his demeanor. UGH I just can’t get enough of him and the woman holding him down…and his kids.

• #7525 Reply

Tania

Colton Lyon is enigma. “Sometimes” he’s really hardheaded. HAHAHA
    I love to see how they’re become new family with triplets. So much n*tty in there.

Reply To: Colton Lyon Club
Your information:

Cancel